Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00925 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 92% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,932TL (1,721,699 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)