Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08054 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,373TL (руб 79,134) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)