Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.349 TRY / USD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,277TL ($1,734) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)