Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.791 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,943TL (12,568元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)