Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.215 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 128% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,854TL (€2,712) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)