Cost of living in Le Mans, France vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.074 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 89% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,512TL (€2,554) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)