Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04505 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,836TL (151,741 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)