Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14243 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 4,469TL (ARS $31,375) in La Rioja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)