Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 174 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,080TL ($b13,080) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)