Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.292 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,030TL (RM6,215) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)