Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.292 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,914TL (RM8,447) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)