Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10116 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,873TL (Php67,944) in Koronadal.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)