Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05252 TRY / KES
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,093TL (Shilling192,182) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)