Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00602 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 23% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,223TL (1,697,604 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)