Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.787 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 63% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,467TL (18,382元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)