Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23687 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,070TL (46,734 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)