Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,428TL in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)