Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.431 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,013TL (R$ 6,299) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)