Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.806 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 6% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,234TL (10,220元) in Jilin City.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)