Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,606TL (₨115,221) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)