Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.528 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,005TL (Dinar 1,993) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)