Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10449 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,550TL (Php91,398) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)