Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.447 TRY / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 125% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (44 minutes ago)