Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,040TL (﷼ 63,519,459) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)