Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04855 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,404TL (¥317,285) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)