Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03822 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,133TL (₨186,636) in Gujrat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)