Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.791 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,322TL (10,518元) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)