Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,735TL (R$ 7,560) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)