Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,012TL (﷼ 63,297,920) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)