Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00334 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,001TL (2,695,237 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)