Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.215 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 111% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,424TL (€2,643) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)