Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.423 TRY / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)