Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.593 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,610TL (26,339 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)