Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.466 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,058TL (R$ 6,862) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)