Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.787 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,614TL (12,216元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)