Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,381TL (€2,703) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)