Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 5,709TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)