Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.626 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,365TL (NZ$5,341) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)