Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,269TL (Rp 24,562,444) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)