Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00347 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 5,371TL (1,549,833 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)