Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.448 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,321TL (6,439 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)