Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 TRY / COP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,082TL (COL$3,578,366) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)