Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04500 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 5,771TL (128,236 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)