Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 55% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,136TL (€2,328) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (33 minutes ago)