Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44756 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,086TL (18,067 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)