Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16790 TRY / THB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,641TL (63,376 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)