Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08126 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,777TL (руб 95,699) in Cherepovets.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)