Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00477 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,317TL (₩3,419,496) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)