Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16790 TRY / THB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,737TL (75,857 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (40 minutes ago)