Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 194 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 33% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)